Table of Contents
- This website is operated by Outdoor Learning Made Easy Ltd. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Outdoor Learning Made Easy Ltd. Outdoor Learning Made Easy Ltd offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
- By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
- Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
- Any new features or tools which are added to the current website shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Our online service is hosted on Guru.co.uk with files stored externally on AWS. Our payment partner PayPal Braintree provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you via our secure online payment checkout.
Section 1 – Terms of Subscription
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are over the age of 18 and are responsible for your subscription account with Outdoor Learning Made Easy Ltd.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorised purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
- The fee for your yearly subscription is calculated annually on the anniversary of the start of your subscription (unless otherwise stated). We shall be under no obligation to provide the Service until the Fee has been paid and processed. Once subscribed and your payment has been successfully processed, you will be provided with a user name and password which will allow you access to the selected section (Teacher and Leaders, or Parents and Outdoor Enthusiasts) of our website.
- Teachers and Leaders will gain access to Teacher/ Leader resources. Yearly subscription costs listed on our website are exclusive of VAT. Teacher/ Leader Members may choose from: Individual; 7 Teacher; 14 Teacher; or 28 Teacher memberships.
- For access to the Teachers and Leaders sections of our website, the correct ‘tier’ of membership for the required number of teachers/ leaders wishing to have access to our resources should purchased. You are not permitted to share log in details or our resources with anybody whether inside or outside of your establishment. Each person wishing to access our resources will need their own log in. (If, for example, your establishment wishes for 3 members of staff to access our resources, you should simply take out 3 individual memberships as an alternative to our ‘tiered’ 7 Teacher memberships.)
- For teacher members who have subscribed before the launch of our ‘tier system,’ they will no longer be able to share log ins or resources after their next annual renewal date and will need to select the correct membership tier for their renewal. Any member failing to adhere by these updated terms and conditions may have their membership automatically terminated and held accountable.
- Parents and Outdoor Enthusiasts will gain access to their section of the website from the month they subscribe. Monthly resources will change on the first of each calendar month. You will be able to access the following month in advance if required, unless your subscription runs out at the end of that particular month. You will be able to access past month’s resources back to the start date of your subscription but not before. Yearly subscription costs listed on our website are inclusive of VAT.
- We will contact you in advance of your annual renewal date if the annual fee is subject to an increase from the previous subscription year.
- Your subscription is automatically set to auto-renew, which may be changed in your account area once you have signed in. In addition, this auto-renew may be cancelled by confirming online, verbally, by email, by telephone or in writing before your annual renewal date. If your renewal payment Fee fails for any subsequent year, we will suspend your access to the Service until your renewal Fee is paid and you will not be able to use any previously downloaded resources until the renewal fee has been paid. If you choose not to renew your subscription for subsequent years, we will cancel your access to the Service and you will not be able to use any previously downloaded resources. We are at no obligation to refund any renewals after they have auto-renewed due to a customers failure to turn off their auto-renew or failure to notify us of their wish to cancel their renewal beforehand. A courtesy reminder notifying customers that their account is set to auto-renewal is received on their invoice after sign up and also on a reminder email sent one week before their renewal date. We are not responsible for any non-cancellations if, for any reason, this courtesy email fails to be sent.
- On registration you or your establishment will be allocated unique ID details. You are responsible for all use of the Service using your ID and for preventing unauthorised use of your ID.
- For the Parents and Outdoor Enthusiasts section of our website, only family members living with the person listed on the registration form have authorised access to our service.
You must ensure that any authorised user you pass the log-in details onto complies with the terms of this Agreement and all reasonable user terms made available on the Site.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of Your password or account and any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this obligation.
- If you believe there has been any breach of security such as the theft of or unauthorised use of your ID, unauthorised access gained to personally identifiable data, or some other data breach as defined within the Data Protection Act 1998, you must notify Outdoor Learning Made Easy Ltd immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may not rent or lease access to the Service and you may not provide access (or allow any other person to provide access) to the Service for unauthorised persons.
- If we reasonably believe that your ID is being used in any way which is not permitted by this Agreement, we reserve the right to cancel access rights immediately on giving notice to you and to block access from your ID.
Section 2 – Copyright and use of Downloads
- In accordance with our Copyright Terms, You will not redistribute any resources downloaded through Our Website or purchased as printed copies through our Product Service and You understand that any resources you download from the Website or have purchased through our Product Service remain the property of Outdoor Learning Made Easy Ltd and are for Your personal use only. All resources downloaded from are website may be used only for the duration of Your subscription. On termination of Your subscription, You are no longer able to use any previously downloaded resources.
- You will not copy any images, characters, icons, logos, designs, photographs, animations, videos, audio, music or text incorporated into the Service, as it is owned by Outdoor Learning Made Easy Ltd and is protected by UK copyright laws and international treaty provisions. All material displayed in the Service belongs to Outdoor Learning Made Easy Ltd.
- You may not move copyright or trademark notice from any of the Service Content.
- You may not create a database by systematically storing or downloading all or any of the Service Content.
- You acknowledge that ‘Outdoor learning Made Easy’ is a trademark and you must not use it without written prior consent.
- You understand and agree that we will monitor Your usage of the Service to allow us to determine whether a violation has, or is, occurring.
- You acknowledge that all content remains the property of Outdoor Learning Made Easy Ltd at all times. You also understand that your purchasing of a subscription constitutes a licence for the use of Outdoor Learning Made Easy Ltd material for the duration of the subscription only.
- Collectively, the Outdoor Learning Made Easy Ltd resource collection has taken many thousands of hours to create. The Service is subject to an acceptable use policy, and user accounts are monitored. Outdoor Learning Made Easy Ltd considers that no establishment or user would reasonably need to download more than 200 resources per calendar month and accounts exceeding this download level are subject to review.
- You may not advertise Our resources, upload Our resources to Your website or any other computer program or database, or provide links to Our resources on any other website or social media site, without Our prior written permission.
- Some of our downloadable resources are provided as guidance documents and will clearly state so on them. These may need to be adapted to suit your own environment or establishment. On adapting these resources, you may not use our logo, company name, characters, or photos unless given prior written consent. If using sections of our text, this should be referenced at the bottom of your document in the following way: ’adapted for personal use from www.outdoorlearningmadeeasy.co.uk’
- The full content of our outdoor learning schemes: ‘Pioneer Scheme,’ and ‘Core Values,’ remain the full property of Outdoor Learning made Easy Ltd. They may not be edited, copied or adapted without our prior written permission.
Section 3 – General Conditions
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Section 4 – Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of information
- We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
Section 5 – Modifications to the services and price
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Section 6 – Products or Services
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. Before purchasing our products and services, potential customers are able to download free sample resources in which to peruse and make a decision whether to subscribe to our Service. Potential Customers may also peruse our website information, or contact us for further information about our Services if needed. Therefore, once a subscription to our Service has been taken, refunds are not permitted.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
- We reserve the right but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- The Website is designed to be compliant with the applicable laws and regulations of England and Wales. Due to the global nature of the Internet, users from all over the world will have access to the Website, however, if you are resident in a country outside of the United Kingdom you use the Website at your own risk.
Section 7 – Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates when needed. We do not store or hold any debit and credit card information.
- All transactions are processed through our PCI compliant payment partner. All subscriptions are based on 12 months of service and can be cancelled with 2 days notice before the end of your 12 month anniversary.
- We supply free content for you to download prior to purchase.
Section 8 – Third-party Links
- Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third parties.
- Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third party.
Section 9 – User comments, feedback and other submissions
- If at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example competition entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third party.
Section 10 – Personal Information
Section 11 – Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We will always immediately correct content where mistakes are found, but We do not guarantee the accuracy of any content provided, and it is for You to verify and be satisfied with the material you download.
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
- All content on www.outdoorlearningmadeeasy.co.uk has been written purposely for Our Website by Our Directors from personal ideas and experiences. Whilst We endeavour to ensure that all resources are original, We understand that, as activities are linked to the curriculum, some activities may from time to time appear to be similar to those carried out by schools and establishments worldwide or produced by other companies. We advise that any duplications are unintentional, and any complaints related to content must be made in writing to our registered address. If You object to the publication of any material placed in any area of the Website, please let us know by emailing Us or contacting Us in writing and we will take whatever action we deem appropriate.
Section 12 – Prohibited Uses
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Section 13 – Disclaimer of Warranties;’ Limitation of Liability
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that maintenance of the website may be carried out and we may remove the service for maintenance only as required by the host. We will with best endeavours notify you on the website if such outages are due to be undertaken. We are not responsible for any 3rd party online services supplied to you that may impact your ability to download resources.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no case shall Outdoor Learning Made Easy Ltd, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Outdoor Learning Made Easy Ltd provides a resource and information service and You accept that We take no responsibility for the way You use the resources or information you use or download. You and Your establishment need to ensure the users of the resources and information are suitably qualified, experienced and knowledgeable and that you have the insurance, appropriate equipment and the ability to do so. You accept that We take no responsibility for any liability caused from the use of Outdoor Learning Made Easy Ltd resources or information.
Section 14 – Indemnification
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Outdoor Learning Made Easy Ltd and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Section 15 – Severability
- In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
Section 16 – Termination
- Before you commit to subscribing to Outdoor Learning Made Easy Ltd, you are advised to browse the free content on our website. Once the subscription has begun, if You are unhappy with any of the Services, You must write to Us within 14 days of the start of the subscription in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. Once You have accessed the Service using the user name and password provided during the purchase process and have started to download digital content in any form from Our Website (which is not part of the free content), You no longer have the right to cancel Your Subscription and will not be entitled to a refund of any form. We provide free content and free download samples of the product before You order; no payment is required for these resources. Any decision to purchase the Service on a subscription basis after sampling this free content is Your own decision on the basis that You have sampled the free content.
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
- If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
- Please also see section 1 regarding renewals.
Section 17 – Entire Agreement
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
Section 18 – Governing Law
- These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
Section 19 – Changes to Terms of Service
- You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Section 20 – Contact Information
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com
(Last updated February 2022)