We are experts in education and outdoor learning, with over 20 years experience teaching in schools and working and volunteering in outdoor environments worldwide.
We can help you to provide high quality outdoor learning through our subscription memberships, online shop and courses.
We have written two unique and exclusive 10 year progressive schemes of work, have over 1,000 online resources and offer these to you at the most cost effective prices. See below for more information.
Our Teacher/ Leader Subscription gives amazing value for money if you want to provide high-quality, progressive outdoor learning. Just £59.99 per year for whole-school access *
- Instant access to a growing library of over a thousand outdoor lesson plans, activities and guidance documents
- Instant access to our unique Pioneer Scheme © & Core Values Scheme ©: two exclusive 10 year progressive outdoor learning schemes of work, complete with session plans, assessment trackers and achievement certificates for each level.
- Access to policy, procedure and risk assessment guidance
- Guidance documents for all levels from start-up to experienced
- Our Core Values © are intertwined to all of our resources and help to facilitate holistic development and self-assurance
- We are experts in education and the outdoors, bringing together Outdoor Learning, Forest School, Coastal School, Bushcraft, Environmental Education, Field Studies and Outdoor Skills
- All of our resources are linked to curriculum subjects and topics, can be adapted for all age groups and abilities, and can be used worldwide.
* (excluding VAT).
Additional Online Resources from just £5
- We offer additional online resources as well as our subscriptions via our online shop.
- These include eBooks; outdoor challenges and CPD workshops.
- They involve a one-off payment and are instantly downloadable.
Alex led my daughter’s 6th birthday party in our garden last weekend, and the children absolutely loved the activities. From the very start their attention was captured as they hunted for their named ‘wood-cookie medallion,’ made wooden jewellery from elder, and enjoyed toasting marshmallows on the fire-pit. It was so thrilling for the children to…
“The creation of a new high-quality Outdoor Learning Environment enhances learning all in weather conditions. The provision is excellent with a range of opportunities to flourish beyond the classroom. The resources for outdoor education are outstanding and the quality of teaching is excellent. Exciting activities are planned for children to investigate and learn in a…
“Love it!! Fantastic ideas with useful links to curriculum topics. Great resources to aid planning and a general source of inspiration. Thank you!” Anna, Teacher/ Outdoor Practitioner, Midlands.
Alex led our school expedition to Zambia during the Summer 2016, which consisted of 13 students aged between 16-18 years and three teachers from our school. Alex facilitated brilliantly, ensuring the students had a chance to take some control. She was knowledgeable and caring and supported the students and school teachers brilliantly. There were no…
Alex ran my son’s Forest School birthday party in December. The children loved their name tags from log discs, building dens, making their own skewers to toast marshmallows around the fire-pit, and creating magic potions for the forest elves and fairies! Alex provided all of the materials and her delivery and quality of the party was…
“Highly recommended. I’ve been using everything Outdoor Learning Made Easy offers to make my planning so much easier. Loads of easy to follow plans with full learning outcomes explained. This is the best online site I have come across.” Jo, ODL Instructor, Borders – Suffolk/ Norfolk
Natural beauty products from plants
*Special Offer* Hundreds of EYFS/ KS1 KS2 Outdoor Resources
FREE Team-building Game
FREE Outdoor Advent Calendar!
Complete our one-minute survey and help us to provide what you REALLY need. Win FREE membership as a thank you!
Read our article published in Prep School Magazine: The importance of Outdoor Learning within every school’s curriculum.
Why we need curiosity and how outdoor learning can foster it
Looking after our outdoor environment
Unwind in the Outdoors!
How Outdoor Learning supports and extends learning from inside the classroom
20 Top Tips for an Eco-friendly Christmas
Guidance resource: Dressing for the outdoors in cold or wet weather