We are experts in education and outdoor learning, with over 20 years experience teaching in schools and working and volunteering in outdoor environments worldwide.
We can help you to provide high quality outdoor learning through our subscription memberships, online shop and courses.
We have written two unique and exclusive 10 year progressive schemes of work, have over 1,000 online resources and offer these to you at the most cost effective prices. See below for more information.
Our Teacher/ Leader Subscription gives amazing value for money if you want to provide high-quality, progressive outdoor learning. Just £49 per year for whole-school access *
- Instant access to a growing library of over a thousand outdoor lesson plans, activities and guidance documents
- Instant access to our unique Pioneer Scheme © & Core Values Scheme ©: two exclusive 10 year progressive outdoor learning schemes of work, complete with assessment trackers and achievement certificates for each level.
- Access to policy, procedure and risk assessment guidance
- Guidance documents for all levels from start-up to experienced
- Our Core Values © are intertwined to all of our resources and help to facilitate holistic development and self-assurance
- We are experts in education and the outdoors, bringing together Outdoor Learning, Forest School, Coastal School, Bushcraft, Environmental Education, Field Studies and Outdoor Skills
- All of our resources are linked to curriculum subjects and topics, can be adapted for all age groups and abilities, and can be used worldwide.
* (excluding VAT).
Additional Online Resources from just £5
- We offer additional online resources as well as our subscriptions via our online shop.
- These include eBooks; outdoor challenges and CPD workshops.
- They involve a one-off payment and are instantly downloadable.
“Alex ran a whole-school, whole-day INSET training at our school. She was an engaging instructor who was very enthusiastic and inspirational. We didn’t stop the whole day (aside from breaks!). Great knowledge builder and staff team building- more useful than normal INSET days!” Teacher, Durham.
Alex ran my son’s Forest School birthday party in December. The children loved their name tags from log discs, building dens, making their own skewers to toast marshmallows around the fire-pit, and creating magic potions for the forest elves and fairies! Alex provided all of the materials and her delivery and quality of the party was…
Alex led our school expedition to Zambia during the Summer 2016, which consisted of 13 students aged between 16-18 years and three teachers from our school. Alex facilitated brilliantly, ensuring the students had a chance to take some control. She was knowledgeable and caring and supported the students and school teachers brilliantly. There were no…
“The creation of a new high-quality Outdoor Learning Environment enhances learning all in weather conditions. The provision is excellent with a range of opportunities to flourish beyond the classroom. The resources for outdoor education are outstanding and the quality of teaching is excellent. Exciting activities are planned for children to investigate and learn in a…
“Love it!! Fantastic ideas with useful links to curriculum topics. Great resources to aid planning and a general source of inspiration. Thank you!” Anna, Teacher/ Outdoor Practitioner, Midlands.
I signed up for the Outdoor Learning Practitioner Level 2 qualification course which started in May ran by Alex. I cannot thank her enough for the wealth of knowledge I now have. The course content and activities were great, and the area that Alex has developed is absolutely fabulous. It was fantastic to be able…
Wild Wednesday Magic Ice Solution…
Outdoor Learning Gift Vouchers Available
Read our article published in Headteacher Update: Ideas to make Outdoor Learning work for your school
FREE Team-building Game
IOL National Conference
Natural beauty products from plants
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
Click to show error
Guidance resource: Dressing for the outdoors in cold or wet weather
Outdoor Learning Or Forest School?
How to make outdoor learning a filling in your educational sandwich
Why we need curiosity and how outdoor learning can foster it
Unwind in the Outdoors!
Become a ‘Tree Expert’ this New Year!