We are experts in education and outdoor learning, with over 20 years experience teaching in schools and working and volunteering in outdoor environments worldwide.
We can help you to provide high quality outdoor learning through our subscription memberships, online shop and courses.
We have written two unique and exclusive 10 year progressive schemes of work, have over 1,000 online resources and offer these to you at the most cost effective prices. See below for more information.
Our Teacher/ Leader Subscription gives amazing value for money if you want to provide high-quality, progressive outdoor learning. Just £49 per year for whole-school access *
- Instant access to a growing library of over a thousand outdoor lesson plans, activities and guidance documents
- Instant access to our unique Pioneer Scheme © & Core Values Scheme ©: two exclusive 10 year progressive outdoor learning schemes of work, complete with assessment trackers and achievement certificates for each level.
- Access to policy, procedure and risk assessment guidance
- Guidance documents for all levels from start-up to experienced
- Our Core Values © are intertwined to all of our resources and help to facilitate holistic development and self-assurance
- We are experts in education and the outdoors, bringing together Outdoor Learning, Forest School, Coastal School, Bushcraft, Environmental Education, Field Studies and Outdoor Skills
- All of our resources are linked to curriculum subjects and topics, can be adapted for all age groups and abilities, and can be used worldwide.
* (excluding VAT).
Additional Online Resources from just £5
- We offer additional online resources as well as our subscriptions via our online shop.
- These include eBooks; outdoor challenges and CPD workshops.
- They involve a one-off payment and are instantly downloadable.
“The creation of a new high-quality Outdoor Learning Environment enhances learning all in weather conditions. The provision is excellent with a range of opportunities to flourish beyond the classroom. The resources for outdoor education are outstanding and the quality of teaching is excellent. Exciting activities are planned for children to investigate and learn in a…
“Alex ran a whole-school, whole-day INSET training at our school. She was an engaging instructor who was very enthusiastic and inspirational. We didn’t stop the whole day (aside from breaks!). Great knowledge builder and staff team building- more useful than normal INSET days!” Teacher, Durham.
“Love it!! Fantastic ideas with useful links to curriculum topics. Great resources to aid planning and a general source of inspiration. Thank you!” Anna, Teacher/ Outdoor Practitioner, Midlands.
Alex led my daughter’s 6th birthday party in our garden last weekend, and the children absolutely loved the activities. From the very start their attention was captured as they hunted for their named ‘wood-cookie medallion,’ made wooden jewellery from elder, and enjoyed toasting marshmallows on the fire-pit. It was so thrilling for the children to…
Alex led our school expedition to Zambia during the Summer 2016, which consisted of 13 students aged between 16-18 years and three teachers from our school. Alex facilitated brilliantly, ensuring the students had a chance to take some control. She was knowledgeable and caring and supported the students and school teachers brilliantly. There were no…
Alex’s service from Outdoor Learning Made Easy was extremely professional and gave me assurance I was receiving a good service. The children’s attention was held throughout and they loved every minute. C Howes Nottinghamshire
** New Category – PLAY-BASED SCENARIOS **
Weekend Family Fun Outside
Exciting Updates to our Online Outdoor Learning Resources
FREE: Outdoor Inspiration poster!
New Dates for Outdoor Courses: Book Now to Secure Your Place!
NEW Outdoor Learning Videos
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
Click to show error
How Taking Lessons Outdoors Can Develop Experiential Learning and Growth Mindset
How Outdoor Learning supports and extends learning from inside the classroom
Outdoor Learning Or Forest School?
Why we need curiosity and how outdoor learning can foster it
Guidance resource: Dressing for the outdoors in cold or wet weather
A guide to introducing Outdoor Learning and Forest School in your establishment