We are experts in education and outdoor learning, with over 20 years experience teaching in schools and working and volunteering in outdoor environments worldwide.
We can help you to provide high quality outdoor learning through our subscription memberships, online shop and courses.
We have written two unique and exclusive 10 year progressive schemes of work, have over 1,000 online resources and offer these to you at the most cost effective prices. See below for more information.
Our Teacher/ Leader Subscription gives amazing value for money if you want to provide high-quality, progressive outdoor learning. Just £59.99 per year for whole-school access *
- Instant access to a growing library of over a thousand outdoor lesson plans, activities and guidance documents
- Instant access to our unique Pioneer Scheme © & Core Values Scheme ©: two exclusive 10 year progressive outdoor learning schemes of work, complete with assessment trackers and achievement certificates for each level.
- Access to policy, procedure and risk assessment guidance
- Guidance documents for all levels from start-up to experienced
- Our Core Values © are intertwined to all of our resources and help to facilitate holistic development and self-assurance
- We are experts in education and the outdoors, bringing together Outdoor Learning, Forest School, Coastal School, Bushcraft, Environmental Education, Field Studies and Outdoor Skills
- All of our resources are linked to curriculum subjects and topics, can be adapted for all age groups and abilities, and can be used worldwide.
* (excluding VAT).
Additional Online Resources from just £5
- We offer additional online resources as well as our subscriptions via our online shop.
- These include eBooks; outdoor challenges and CPD workshops.
- They involve a one-off payment and are instantly downloadable.
Alex ran my son’s Forest School birthday party in December. The children loved their name tags from log discs, building dens, making their own skewers to toast marshmallows around the fire-pit, and creating magic potions for the forest elves and fairies! Alex provided all of the materials and her delivery and quality of the party was…
Alex’s service from Outdoor Learning Made Easy was extremely professional and gave me assurance I was receiving a good service. The children’s attention was held throughout and they loved every minute. C Howes Nottinghamshire
I am currently setting up our outdoor area at school and as well as booking onto the Outdoor Learning course, I decided to subscribe to the website too. It’s definitely worth investing in: the teachers’ membership is full of useful documents and policies; and the resources are brilliant, giving you lots of ideas. I will…
“Alex ran a whole-school, whole-day INSET training at our school. She was an engaging instructor who was very enthusiastic and inspirational. We didn’t stop the whole day (aside from breaks!). Great knowledge builder and staff team building- more useful than normal INSET days!” Teacher, Durham.
“Love it!! Fantastic ideas with useful links to curriculum topics. Great resources to aid planning and a general source of inspiration. Thank you!” Anna, Teacher/ Outdoor Practitioner, Midlands.
“Alex led our recent school expedition across Costa Rica. She was supportive, encouraging, full of good advice and fun to be around. Both myself and all of the students really loved her. We have been lucky to have Alex lead our expedition. Any school would be lucky to have her facilitate their own outdoor learning…
Weekend Family Fun Outside
Risky play is beneficial, but are your policies and risk assessments up to scratch?
We are featured in the Green Parent Magazine!
New Dates for Outdoor Courses: Book Now to Secure Your Place!
New team building and problem solving activities added
Wild Wednesday Magic Ice Solution…
How Outdoor Learning supports and extends learning from inside the classroom
Top 5 Tips for Successful Outdoor Learning and Forest Schools
How to make outdoor learning a filling in your educational sandwich
Outdoor Learning Or Forest School?
Why we need curiosity and how outdoor learning can foster it
Outdoor learning helps children build ‘invaluable life skills’