We are experts in education and outdoor learning, with over 20 years experience teaching in schools and working and volunteering in outdoor environments worldwide.
We can help you to provide high quality outdoor learning through our subscription memberships, online shop and courses.
We have written two unique and exclusive 10 year progressive schemes of work, have over 1,000 online resources and offer these to you at the most cost effective prices. See below for more information.
Our Teacher/ Leader Subscription gives amazing value for money if you want to provide high-quality, progressive outdoor learning. Just £59.99 per year for whole-school access *
- Instant access to a growing library of over a thousand outdoor lesson plans, activities and guidance documents
- Instant access to our unique Pioneer Scheme © & Core Values Scheme ©: two exclusive 10 year progressive outdoor learning schemes of work, complete with session plans, assessment trackers and achievement certificates for each level.
- Access to policy, procedure and risk assessment guidance
- Guidance documents for all levels from start-up to experienced
- Our Core Values © are intertwined to all of our resources and help to facilitate holistic development and self-assurance
- We are experts in education and the outdoors, bringing together Outdoor Learning, Forest School, Coastal School, Bushcraft, Environmental Education, Field Studies and Outdoor Skills
- All of our resources are linked to curriculum subjects and topics, can be adapted for all age groups and abilities, and can be used worldwide.
* (excluding VAT).
Additional Online Resources from just £5
- We offer additional online resources as well as our subscriptions via our online shop.
- These include eBooks; outdoor challenges and CPD workshops.
- They involve a one-off payment and are instantly downloadable.
I am currently setting up our outdoor area at school and as well as booking onto the Outdoor Learning course, I decided to subscribe to the website too. It’s definitely worth investing in: the teachers’ membership is full of useful documents and policies; and the resources are brilliant, giving you lots of ideas. I will…
Alex ran my son’s Forest School birthday party in December. The children loved their name tags from log discs, building dens, making their own skewers to toast marshmallows around the fire-pit, and creating magic potions for the forest elves and fairies! Alex provided all of the materials and her delivery and quality of the party was…
I signed up for the Outdoor Learning Practitioner Level 2 qualification course which started in May ran by Alex. I cannot thank her enough for the wealth of knowledge I now have. The course content and activities were great, and the area that Alex has developed is absolutely fabulous. It was fantastic to be able…
“Highly recommended. I’ve been using everything Outdoor Learning Made Easy offers to make my planning so much easier. Loads of easy to follow plans with full learning outcomes explained. This is the best online site I have come across.” Jo, ODL Instructor, Borders – Suffolk/ Norfolk
“Love it!! Fantastic ideas with useful links to curriculum topics. Great resources to aid planning and a general source of inspiration. Thank you!” Anna, Teacher/ Outdoor Practitioner, Midlands.
“Alex ran a whole-school, whole-day INSET training at our school. She was an engaging instructor who was very enthusiastic and inspirational. We didn’t stop the whole day (aside from breaks!). Great knowledge builder and staff team building- more useful than normal INSET days!” Teacher, Durham.
Free Christmas Craft Activity
Natural beauty products from plants
Wild Wednesday Outdoor Inspiration (22-03-17)
Get creative with nature and show someone you care this Valentine’s Day
Risky play is beneficial, but are your policies and risk assessments up to scratch?
NEW Outdoor Learning Videos
Outdoor Learning Or Forest School?
How Outdoor Learning supports and extends learning from inside the classroom
How to make outdoor learning a filling in your educational sandwich
How outdoor play and learning can help to develop a child
Why we need curiosity and how outdoor learning can foster it
Become a ‘Tree Expert’ this New Year!