We are experts in education and outdoor learning, with over 20 years experience teaching in schools and working and volunteering in outdoor environments worldwide.
We can help you to provide high quality outdoor learning through our subscription memberships, online shop and courses.
We have written two unique and exclusive 10 year progressive schemes of work, have over 1,000 online resources and offer these to you at the most cost effective prices. See below for more information.
Our Teacher/ Leader Subscription gives amazing value for money if you want to provide high-quality, progressive outdoor learning. Just £59.99 per year for whole-school access *
- Instant access to a growing library of over a thousand outdoor lesson plans, activities and guidance documents
- Instant access to our unique Pioneer Scheme © & Core Values Scheme ©: two exclusive 10 year progressive outdoor learning schemes of work, complete with session plans, assessment trackers and achievement certificates for each level.
- Access to policy, procedure and risk assessment guidance
- Guidance documents for all levels from start-up to experienced
- Our Core Values © are intertwined to all of our resources and help to facilitate holistic development and self-assurance
- We are experts in education and the outdoors, bringing together Outdoor Learning, Forest School, Coastal School, Bushcraft, Environmental Education, Field Studies and Outdoor Skills
- All of our resources are linked to curriculum subjects and topics, can be adapted for all age groups and abilities, and can be used worldwide.
* (excluding VAT).
Additional Online Resources from just £5
- We offer additional online resources as well as our subscriptions via our online shop.
- These include eBooks; outdoor challenges and CPD workshops.
- They involve a one-off payment and are instantly downloadable.
Alex ran my son’s Forest School birthday party in December. The children loved their name tags from log discs, building dens, making their own skewers to toast marshmallows around the fire-pit, and creating magic potions for the forest elves and fairies! Alex provided all of the materials and her delivery and quality of the party was…
“Alex led our recent school expedition across Costa Rica. She was supportive, encouraging, full of good advice and fun to be around. Both myself and all of the students really loved her. We have been lucky to have Alex lead our expedition. Any school would be lucky to have her facilitate their own outdoor learning…
“Highly recommended. I’ve been using everything Outdoor Learning Made Easy offers to make my planning so much easier. Loads of easy to follow plans with full learning outcomes explained. This is the best online site I have come across.” Jo, ODL Instructor, Borders – Suffolk/ Norfolk
Alex’s service from Outdoor Learning Made Easy was extremely professional and gave me assurance I was receiving a good service. The children’s attention was held throughout and they loved every minute. C Howes Nottinghamshire
“Alex ran a whole-school, whole-day INSET training at our school. She was an engaging instructor who was very enthusiastic and inspirational. We didn’t stop the whole day (aside from breaks!). Great knowledge builder and staff team building- more useful than normal INSET days!” Teacher, Durham.
Alex led my daughter’s 6th birthday party in our garden last weekend, and the children absolutely loved the activities. From the very start their attention was captured as they hunted for their named ‘wood-cookie medallion,’ made wooden jewellery from elder, and enjoyed toasting marshmallows on the fire-pit. It was so thrilling for the children to…
Read our article published in Headteacher Update: Ideas to make Outdoor Learning work for your school
FREE Outdoor Advent Calendar!
Summer Outdoor Challenges
** New Category – PLAY-BASED SCENARIOS **
New team building and problem solving activities added
NEW Outdoor Learning Videos
A guide to introducing Outdoor Learning and Forest School in your establishment
Looking after our outdoor environment
Top 5 Tips for Successful Outdoor Learning and Forest Schools
Let them get dirty and play in mud: A simple summary of how making mud pies can help to improve a child’s self esteem and emotional Intelligence.
How Outdoor Learning supports and extends learning from inside the classroom
Become a ‘Tree Expert’ this New Year!