We have invested a lot of time and money into creating useful and innovative workshops for outdoor practitioners. Our resources may not be
duplicated in any way or form.
- Outdoor Learning Made Easy Ltd is fully insured, however, please note, you have a personal responsibility to ensure you carry out all workshop units
in a safe and sensible manner and have the necessary qualifications, experience and insurance to carry out any of the tasks you decide upon.
- If you purchase the workshop as an organisation, you may share the resources/ work with your colleagues. You are not permitted to download and
share (or duplicate) our resources with friends, family or colleagues who are not in your immediate organisation.
- You have one year from the date of purchase to access and complete your workshop. If you do not submit your ‘course completion form’ within one
year of purchase, you will have to purchase the course again to access the units and submit your form to receive your certificate. All of our
workshops are priced to make them accessible for all and are manageable to be completed within one year.
- We will review your course completion form on submission. If we feel we need more information before we send you your certificate of completion,
we will contact you. You will then have an extra 3 months to re-submit your form for no extra course cost.
- Please note that this is not a certified course. All of our workshops have been designed by our co-director who is a qualified teacher, forest school
trainer, coastal school and bushcraft leader, and mountain and international expedition leader. Our workshops have been designed with the highest
professionalism and standards with an aim of helping other outdoor practitioners to access a range of Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Please note that refunds are not permitted if you decide this course is not for you after purchasing. All of our workshops have free introductory
information which gives details of each course’s content and units before you decide to purchase.
- If you have any further queries, you are welcome to contact us on email@example.com