We are the first educational service in the UK to offer a growing library of over 800 high quality resources, bringing together: Outdoor Learning; Forest School; Coastal School; Bushcraft; Environmental Education; Field Studies; and Outdoor Skills, all with full links to EYFS and National Curriculum KS1 & KS2 objectives.
One section of our site is tailored towards teachers and leaders:
- Save hours of time
- Flexible resources which can be pieced together to fit your ability requirements, timings and location.
- Select activities which link to your current topics or subjects.
- Extend thinking skills and improve self-confidence through skill-based activities and team-building problems
The other area of our site is tailored towards parents and outdoor enthusiasts:
- 6 fresh outdoor activities ready to download every month
- Linked to the seasons
- Suitable for ages 3 – 11 years and all locations
- Extend your child’s learning
- Improve family bonds and connect with nature
(This membership is available for families or can be added on by schools for a nominal fee, as part of their ‘promoting partnerships with parents’ strategy.)
Our primary aim is to enable more people to enjoy and connect with the outdoors. We strive to do this in the most cost-effective way for all of our customers and ourselves.
Sign up now to start your journey in Outdoor Learning.
Not qualified or confident to use some resources? No problem! Click sign up to our Courses and Services for help.